Truckspy is able to keep a record of all of your Drivers which you can view at any time. Below is a detailed explanation of this feature and what it can be used for.
- Once logged into your Truckspy account, click on the Drivers tab on the left.
- You will see two tabs, Active and Deleted. Historical data for drivers that are no longer active in your account is stored under the Deleted tab.
- Under the Active tab, you will see several columns that give additional information about each driver.
- Connection: This is your third-party ELD system (Omnitracs, XRS, ISE, etc.). Here you can see which connection each driver’s info is being pulled from.
📖Note: If you use multiple ELD systems that are linked to your Truckspy account, it is possible for a driver to be associated with multiple connections.
- Last Entry: This is the last Hours Of Service record we have on file for each driver.
- Click on a Driver ID to view more information about that driver.
- The Driver Information box provides general information such as name, identifier and license number. You can also deactivate a driver here if needed.
📖Note: When a driver is marked as inactive in your ELD system, they are NOT automatically deactivated in Truckspy. You must login to your Truckspy account and complete this step manually.
- In the Reporting Profile History box you will see which Reporting Profile the driver is currently assigned to.
To assign the driver to a different Reporting Profile, click Reassign and select a different Reporting Profile from the dropdown list. Then, click Submit.
💡For a more detailed explanation of Reporting Profiles, see Setting Up Reporting Profiles.
- From the Reports box, you can download weekly time sheets for the driver.
- Click Vehicle Utilization next to the Driver Information box.
Here you will see which vehicles this driver has been operating, along with dates and times for each.
Among other things, you may find this feature useful:
- If something on a truck is broken, this will let you know who was operating the vehicle at that time.
- To check against your dispatch history if needed.
If you need assistance managing your drivers in Truckspy, feel free to contact Truckspy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.