What is a Third Party User?
As a third party user, you now have the ability to access vehicle details and reports for domiciles that you oversee, such as weekly IVMR reports.
This is slightly different from a typical Truckspy account in that you will not have the ability to view or edit certain company information. However, this Truckspy feature allows for greater convenience as you can now access reports on an as-needed basis, in addition to having them sent to you.
Navigating your Account
- Login using your email and the password you set up when first invited to join Truckspy.
📖Note: If you are having trouble logging in, see Logging In and Setting Your Password.
- Take a look at the Vehicles page.
- In the Vehicles column you will see a list of truck numbers to select from.
- The Company column shows you which company the truck belongs to.
- The Domicile column displays the domicile/terminal number the truck is assigned to. These may all be the same, depending on how many domiciles you have access to.
- Select a vehicle number from the list. This should pull up the information page for that specific truck.
- In the Vehicle Information box you will see details about the truck, such as status in Truckspy, Connection (Omnitracs, ISE, etc.), GPS enforcement and Domicile.
You will not have the ability to edit this information, but changes can be made on the contractor’s end if needed.
- In the Reports box you can view and download any of the reports listed.
To download a report, click either pdf or excel next to the specified date.
📖Note: The default reports displayed are the IVMRs, however you also have the option to select another type of report from the drop down menu.
- Navigate to the Companies tab on the left.
You should then see a list of all the companies whose trucks you have access to.
- In the Number of Vehicles column you will see the number of trucks you have access to for each company.
📖Note: This number does not necessarily reflect all the trucks in the company’s fleet, it is simply all trucks assigned to domicile(s) you oversee/have access to.
- The Week End column lists the report end day for each company.
- Selecting a company from the list will take you to the Company Details page.
This page displays all the information for a particular company in a more consolidated format, such as Report End Day, Report Timezone, and the vehicles list for that company.
- If you need to log out of your account, click your Username in the top left, then click Logout.