💡Check out our How-To Video:
Username & Password Credentials
At TruckSpy, we set up a driver’s username and password using a standard format: the first letter of their first name combined with the first three letters of their last name, all in lowercase. The fleet manager can customize login credentials. If login issues arise, please contact your fleet manager for the correct login credentials.
Driver’s Full Name: John Smith
Once logged in, you’ll be able to perform the following functions:
- Inspection - used to perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Messages - notifications sent by your fleet admin, dispatcher, etc. You can reply to messages and attach images and documents to your replies.
- Trip - Use this to see what loads the dispatcher has scheduled for you
- Navigation - Turn-by-turn navigation used to arrive at your destination
- Find Fuel - Locate the closest fueling location and price
- Coaching - This provides you the ability to log in as a co-driver during training
- Hours of Service (HOS) - used to track and display your Driver Events