💡Check out our How-To Video:
Although your log files get automatically uploaded to TruckSpy for viewing and editing by those with the proper credentials (such as your Fleet Manager), there may be a time when you need to share them with law enforcement.
- Select the Hours of Service icon from the tablet’s home screen.
- Select the Roadside Inspection button located on the right. You are then presented with two options: Review Logs for the Current Cycle and Data Transfer.
- Select Data Transfer. You will then be asked for a code provided by the Officer.
- The tablet will then automatically connect with the FMCSA Servers, and the 8-day cycle will be sent to the FMCSA servers.
📖 NOTE: No data is uploaded to the FMCSA servers that isn’t required by the FMCSA
- The tablet will be handed back to you once the upload is complete
- Select the Back arrow on the tablet and log back into the tablet with your Username and Password. This prevents the officer from accessing your log data on the tablet
You should now be able to continue on with your scheduled day.